- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 whole carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups milk
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, celery, and onions.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add thyme, oregano, and cornstarch. Stir well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in vegetable broth and milk. Stir constantly until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until soup has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
– The Martin’s Kitchen –